Greenline Mission Statement
Our Mission Statement
Greenline Management is committed to these visions that will determine our success.
- "We believe our first responsibility is to the primary producers, both large and small, commercial entities, lifestyle land holders, residential consumers, not for profit organizations, local schools, local governments, and ALL others who use our products and services."
- "Greenline is in business to market Agricultural, Commercial and Consumer products and to provide high-quality parts and service support for those products, and to provide a one-stop dealership store for all of your equipment and technological needs."
- "We are dedicated to the total success of Greenline as a marketing and product support business competitor in Western Australia."
- "Greenline is in the business of providing customers and employees with the most up-to-date products and equipment to benefit the customer; to make a quality sale, diagnosis, or repair of equipment."
- "In this respect, the company will conduct its operations prudently, and will provide the profits and growth which will assure Greenline’s ultimate success."
- "We believe customer and employee development and training to be the worthiest of the goals in the Agricultural and Commercial Equipment, Grounds Care and Golf & Turf Industries."
- "Greenline is committed to achieving and maintaining market pre-eminence within 3 years by unleashing and empowering the constructive and creative abilities with the energies of each of its employees."
Board of Directors
|Blue Charlesworth||Company Secretary/Director|
|John Thompson||Non Executive Director|